Elena Jnr. Andreou
SEO and Business Strategist
A pioneer in digital marketing and the founder and CEO of Go Digital Globally and Spherical Approach, Elena Jnr. Andreou has an experience of 25 years in Marketing. She has worked 18 years in traditional Marketing with the last 7 years focusing entirely on Digital Marketing and Business Strategies.
She studied Law and Marketing and later specialized in Digital Marketing with a focus on SEO and Business Strategies. She started her journey in Digital as the Marketing Executive of Great Deal Global Europe, an annex of the American company R&D Products LLC.
She continued her specialization in SEO and Social Media Analysis through Programming language (R programming and Python) and sentiment analysis, artificial intelligence, Google algorithm and ranking factors.
Books, articles and research papers:
- Socio-Economic Challenges on Building a strong online presence- Case study Small and Micro Businesses (Dissertation)
- CRISIS? Let’s beat it with SEO! 4 Steps to Increase Your Business Profits Now! (book)
- “How smart an AI can get?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Google: A Responsible Innovation, Or An Algorithm: Which Hijacks Our Brain?” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- “Identifying Patterns to Achieve Competitive Intelligence Using R Programming Through Social Media and Web” (Research Proj: Aw. Pub.)
- Competitive Advantages In Tourism (Research Proj. for the Ministry of Tourism and Dissertation)
- CoronaVirus Crisis and the Business World: The Good the Bad and the Ugly: 3 STEPS THAT EACH BUSINESS OWNER COULD DO RIGHT NOW!